Photo 1 of 5Next
Card Invitation Wording (good Indian Wedding Card Invitation Wordings #1)
The image of Indian Wedding Card Invitation Wordings was posted on September 9, 2017 at 8:30 am. This article is uploaded on the Wedding Invitation category. Indian Wedding Card Invitation Wordings is labelled with Indian Wedding Card Invitation Wordings, Indian, Wedding, Card, Invitation, Wordings..
(in′dē ən),USA pronunciation n.
- Also called American Indian, Amerind, Amerindian, Native American. a member of the aboriginal people of America or of any of the aboriginal North or South American stocks, usually excluding the Eskimos.
- any of the indigenous languages of the American Indians. Abbr.: Ind
- a member of any of the peoples native to or inhabiting India or the East Indies.
- a citizen of the Republic of India.
- [Slang.]a person who performs a required task or carries out the instructions of superiors: We have too many chiefs and not enough Indians.
- the constellation Indus.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the American Indians or their languages.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of India or the East Indies.
- made of Indian corn: Indian meal.
- [Zoogeog.]oriental (def. 3).
- [Phytogeog.]belonging or pertaining to a geographical division comprising India south of the Himalayas, and Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
(wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
(kärd),USA pronunciation n.
- a usually rectangular piece of stiff paper, thin pasteboard, or plastic for various uses, as to write information on or printed as a means of identifying the holder: a 3ʺ × 5ʺ file card; a membership card.
- one of a set of thin pieces of cardboard with spots, figures, etc., used in playing various games;
- cards, (usually used with a sing. v.)
- a game or games played with such a set.
- the playing of such a game: to win at cards.
- Casino. the winning of 27 cards or more.
- [Whist.]tricks won in excess of six.
- Also called greeting card. a piece of paper or thin cardboard, usually folded, printed with a message of holiday greeting, congratulations, or other sentiment, often with an illustration or decorations, for mailing to a person on an appropriate occasion.
- something useful in attaining an objective, as a course of action or position of strength, comparable to a high card held in a game: If negotiation fails, we still have another card to play.
- See calling card (def. 1).
- See credit card.
- See bank card.
- a program of the events at races, boxing matches, etc.
- a menu or wine list.
- See compass card.
- See punch card.
- board (def. 14a).
- See trading card.
- a person who is amusing or facetious.
- any person, esp. one with some indicated characteristic: a queer card.
- in or on the cards, impending or likely;
probable: A reorganization is in the cards.
- play one's cards right, to act cleverly, sensibly, or cautiously: If you play your cards right, you may get mentioned in her will.
- put one's cards on the table, to be completely straightforward and open;
conceal nothing: He always believed in putting his cards on the table.
- to provide with a card.
- to fasten on a card.
- to write, list, etc., on cards.
- to examine the identity card or papers of: The bartender was carding all youthful customers to be sure they were of legal drinking age.
(in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
(wûr′ding),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or manner of expressing in words;
- the particular choice of words in which a thing is expressed: He liked the thought but not the wording.
The image of Indian Wedding Card Invitation Wordings have 5 images including Card Invitation Wording, Card Invitation Wording, Wedding Card Christian Wedding Card Muslim Wedding Card Indian Wedding, Indian Personal Wedding Invitation Wordings For Friends Best, Card Invitation Wording. Here are the images:
Card Invitation Wording
Wedding Card Christian Wedding Card Muslim Wedding Card Indian Wedding
Indian Personal Wedding Invitation Wordings For Friends Best
Card Invitation Wording
Arrangements for your Indian Wedding Card Invitation Wordings of wedding dinner locale and your tables are varied and several, confined merely by your financial allowance, your creativity and, possibly! Using the Internet may reveal many different ideas for you yourself to consider, particularly if a forum is where the wedding couple to switch activities and tips.
Bouquets it has always been a strong favorite for designs. Not just may they be properly used for table centerpieces they are additionally needed to men, corsage, decorating the buffet desk finishing the bench and placing the tabletop. There is a brand new competition although the awareness is a huge tradition for a long time.
A good example of the is wedding forum Two additional excellent areas for wedding suggestions newspaper and maker of wedding fairs' internet. To get going, listed below are six good ideas for Indian Wedding Card Invitation Wordings that you may wish to integrate into your wedding.
Images has progressed for that time where there are many options, liver tissue paper, including metallic or legend liver or dry flower petals from scattered leaves and petals, that was originally used in pagan events. In the event you place some images if you deliver them out that you choose inside your visitor wedding invitations, your wedding theme can be set up rapidly.
Indian Wedding Card Invitation Wordings Images Collection
Random Pictures of Indian Wedding Card Invitation Wordings