Photo 1 of 7Next
Engagement Ring – Singapore:P750-05_01 ( Singapore Wedding Ring #1)
This blog post about Singapore Wedding Ring was published at May 5, 2018 at 11:53 am. It is posted on the Wedding Ring category. Singapore Wedding Ring is labelled with Singapore Wedding Ring, Singapore, Wedding, Ring..
(sing′gə pôr′, -pōr′, sing′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
Sin′ga•po′re•an, n., adj.
- an island on the Strait of Singapore, off the S tip of the Malay Peninsula.
- an independent republic comprising this island and a few adjacent islets: member of the Commonwealth of Nations;
formerly a British crown colony (1946–59) and member of the federation of Malaysia (1963–65). 3,461,929;
220 sq. mi. (570 sq. km). Cap.: Singapore.
- a seaport in and the capital of this republic. 1,400,000.
(wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
This image of Singapore Wedding Ring have 7 photos it's including Engagement Ring – Singapore:P750-05_01, Soo Kee Jewellery, Michael Trio, Sparklers' Wedding Bands, Singapore Wedding Ring Design #5 Engagement Ring – Singapore:Azalea_02, Singapore Wedding Ring #6 Wedding Bands - Singapore:LA SCALA_01, Singapore Wedding Ring #7 Singapore Wedding Rings. Here are the pictures:
Soo Kee Jewellery
Sparklers' Wedding Bands
Singapore Wedding Ring Design #5 Engagement Ring – Singapore:Azalea_02
Singapore Wedding Ring #6 Wedding Bands - Singapore:LA SCALA_01
Singapore Wedding Ring #7 Singapore Wedding Rings
Here are some Singapore Wedding Ring ideas. First Things Getting Diamonds. For many who livein New York and surrounding locations, you must visit several stores diamonds are popular enough to search for the best band. Three things to proceed is New Market Silver Centre Silver Core and Marketplace and its own surroundings. Take the correct provider to purchase a band to propose to advantage of the percent sequel center using a credit-card in the bank and manage your spending cashflow in the foreseeable future!
When you wish to find the greatest Singapore Wedding Ring, for your wedding party effectively, those recommendations might be employed. Preferably it may stimulate one to consider which is the greatest.
Notice the Right Period to Buy. When obtaining someone usually, the guys can establish the day of the truly exclusive. Holiday, New Year and valentine's times that are special to give the ring to suggest towards the couple. To the third evening of the packages, usually jewelry retailers that are several will maintain a huge discount. Effectively, this is the proper occasion for you yourself to obtain a ring to recommend!
7 images of Singapore Wedding Ring
Related Galleries on Singapore Wedding Ring