Photo 1 of 10Next
Attractive Twist Wedding Ring #1 18ct White Gold Diamond Twist Wedding Band Ring
Twist Wedding Ring was uploaded at March 21, 2018 at 6:43 am. It is posted under the Wedding Ring category. Twist Wedding Ring is labelled with Twist Wedding Ring, Twist, Wedding, Ring..
Twist twist (twist),USA pronunciation
- to combine, as two or more strands or threads, by winding together;
- to form by or as if by winding strands together: Several fibers were used to twist the rope.
- to entwine (one thing) with another;
interlace (something) with something else;
- to wind or coil (something) about something else;
- to alter in shape, as by turning the ends in opposite directions, so that parts previously in the same straight line and plane are located in a spiral curve: The sculptor twisted the form into an arabesque. He twisted his body around to look behind him.
- to turn sharply or wrench out of place;
sprain: He twisted his ankle.
- to pull, tear, or break off by turning forcibly: He twisted the arm off the puppet.
- to distort (the features) by tensing or contracting the facial muscles;
contort: She twisted her face in a wry smile.
- to distort the meaning or form of;
pervert: He twisted my comment about to suit his own purpose.
- to cause to become mentally or emotionally distorted;
warp: The loss of his business twisted his whole outlook on life.
- to form into a coil, knot, or the like by winding, rolling, etc.: to twist the hair into a knot.
- to bend tortuously.
- to cause to move with a rotary motion, as a ball pitched in a curve.
- to turn (something) from one direction to another, as by rotating or revolving: I twisted my chair to face the window.
- to combine or associate intimately.
- to be or become intertwined.
- to wind or twine about something.
- to writhe or squirm.
- to take a spiral form or course;
wind, curve, or bend.
- to turn or rotate, as on an axis;
revolve, as about something;
- to turn so as to face in another direction.
- to turn, coil, or bend into a spiral shape.
- to change shape under forcible turning or twisting.
- to move with a progressive rotary motion, as a ball pitched in a curve.
- to dance the twist.
- twist one's arm, [Informal.]to coerce: I didn't want to go, but he twisted my arm.
- a deviation in direction;
- the action of turning or rotating on an axis;
- anything formed by or as if by twisting or twining parts together.
- the act or process of twining strands together, as in thread, yarn, or rope.
- a twisting awry or askew.
- distortion or perversion, as of meaning or form.
- a peculiar attitude or bias;
eccentric turn or bent of mind;
- spiral disposition, arrangement, or form.
- spiral movement or course.
- an irregular bend;
- a sudden, unanticipated change of course, as of events.
- a treatment, method, idea, version, etc., esp. one differing from that which preceded: The screenwriters gave the old plot a new twist.
- the changing of the shape of anything by or as by turning the ends in opposite directions.
- the stress causing this alteration;
- the resulting state.
- a twisting or torsional action, force, or stress;
- a strong, twisted silk thread, heavier than ordinary sewing silk, for working buttonholes and for other purposes.
- the direction of twisting in weaving yarn;
S twist or Z twist.
- a loaf or roll of dough twisted and baked.
- a strip of citrus peel that has been twisted and placed in a drink to add flavor.
- a kind of tobacco manufactured in the form of a rope or thick cord.
- a dance performed by couples and characterized by strongly rhythmic turns and twists of the arms, legs, and torso.
- the degree of spiral formed by the grooves in a rifled firearm or cannon.
- [Gymnastics, Diving.]a full rotation of the body about the vertical axis.
- a wrench.
(wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
Twist Wedding Ring have 10 pictures including Attractive Twist Wedding Ring #1 18ct White Gold Diamond Twist Wedding Band Ring, Wedding Rings Twisted Thin 0.10ct Diamond Wedding Bands White Gold, Delightful Twist Wedding Ring Design Ideas #3 Below Is My Engagment Ring As Well As The Wedding Band I Have Picked Out. Thanks Ladies!, Wonderful Twist Wedding Ring #4 Petite Twisted Vine Diamond Ring, Diamond Twist Wedding Ring - Platinum Wedding Rings - Gold Wedding Rings, Twist Wedding Ring #6 Platinum Ladies Ribbon Twist Shaped Wedding Ring, New York Wedding Ring, Bling Jewelry, Artcarved Diamond Twist Wedding Band Or Anniversary Ring, Twist Wedding Ring Awesome Design #10 Raymond Lee Jewelers. Below are the pictures:
Wedding Rings Twisted Thin 0.10ct Diamond Wedding Bands White Gold
Delightful Twist Wedding Ring Design Ideas #3 Below Is My Engagment Ring As Well As The Wedding Band I Have Picked Out. Thanks Ladies!
Wonderful Twist Wedding Ring #4 Petite Twisted Vine Diamond Ring
Diamond Twist Wedding Ring - Platinum Wedding Rings - Gold Wedding Rings
Twist Wedding Ring #6 Platinum Ladies Ribbon Twist Shaped Wedding Ring
New York Wedding Ring
Artcarved Diamond Twist Wedding Band Or Anniversary Ring
Twist Wedding Ring Awesome Design #10 Raymond Lee Jewelers
Besides Twist Wedding Ring, selecting a wedding gown that is excellent can also be very important to your wedding. Here are some tips about on picking it. Firstly, you have to recognize your system shape. The human body appearance is for determining / choosing the best wedding dress the just fundamental recommendations. If you recognize your personal body shape, you're able to figure out how a marriage gown that fits your body and what.
Recognize the form of a bridal dress. Once you understand the body design, understand a bit of weddingdress shape that is / are tendencies. The assortment of types of wedding dresses like dresses with types of two-piece baseball having a top and bodice were fantastic, the designs outfit queen A-line, sheath, a wedding costume having a piece of kingdom, a using a style of a mermaid, a wedding costume with a model of a right line, strapless, halter, or different modifications of wedding gowns.
To conclude, you can don Twist Wedding Ring in some point to produce your appearance more appealing.
The right weddingdress will soon be gorgeous certainly will usually form the proper wedding gown foryou, and when modified to the shape of your system. This affects the position high, quick,, fat that is tiny, pearshaped, includes big hips, a long-neck, gear and the like. Consult the bridal / wedding gown designer you what is proper for you if you're nevertheless in doubt.
Twist Wedding Ring Images Album
Random Photos on Twist Wedding Ring