Photo 1 of 5Next
Double Heart Wedding Invitations #1 Afforable Laser Cut Double Hearts Folded Wedding Invites .
This article about Double Heart Wedding Invitations was published at December 10, 2017 at 11:40 am. It is uploaded at the Wedding Invitation category. Double Heart Wedding Invitations is tagged with Double Heart Wedding Invitations, Double, Heart, Wedding, Invitations..
(dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
(härt),USA pronunciation n.
- a hollow, pumplike organ of blood circulation, composed mainly of rhythmically contractile smooth muscle, located in the chest between the lungs and slightly to the left and consisting of four chambers: a right atrium that receives blood returning from the body via the superior and inferior vena cavae, a right ventricle that pumps the blood through the pulmonary artery to the lungs for oxygenation, a left atrium that receives the oxygenated blood via the pulmonary veins and passes it through the mitral valve, and a left ventricle that pumps the oxygenated blood, via the aorta, throughout the body.
- the homologous structure in other vertebrates, consisting of four chambers in mammals and birds and three chambers in reptiles and amphibians.
- the analogous contractile structure in invertebrate animals, as the tubular heart of the spider and earthworm.
- the center of the total personality, esp. with reference to intuition, feeling, or emotion: In your heart you know I'm an honest man.
- the center of emotion, esp. as contrasted to the head as the center of the intellect: His head told him not to fall in love, but his heart had the final say.
- capacity for sympathy;
affection: His heart moved him to help the needy.
- spirit, courage, or enthusiasm: His heart sank when he walked into the room and saw their gloomy faces.
- the innermost or central part of anything: Notre Dame stands in the very heart of Paris.
- the vital or essential part;
core: the heart of the matter.
- the breast or bosom: to clasp a person to one's heart.
- a person (used esp. in expressions of praise or affection): dear heart.
- a conventional shape with rounded sides meeting in a point at the bottom and curving inward to a cusp at the top.
- a red figure or pip of this shape on a playing card.
- a card of the suit bearing such figures.
- (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Hearts is trump. Hearts are trump.
- (used with a sing. v.) a game in which the players try to avoid taking tricks containing this suit.
- the core of a tree;
the solid central part without sap or albumen.
- good condition for production, growth, etc., as of land or crops.
- Also called core. [Ropemaking.]a strand running through the center of a rope, the other strands being laid around it.
- after one's own heart, in keeping with one's taste or preference: There's a man after my own heart!
- at heart, in reality;
basically: At heart she is a romantic.
- break someone's heart, to cause someone great disappointment or sorrow, as to disappoint in love: The news that their son had been arrested broke their hearts.
- by heart, by memory;
word-for-word: They knew the song by heart.
- cross one's heart, to maintain the truth of one's statement;
affirm one's integrity: That's exactly what they told me, I cross my heart!
- do someone's heart good, to give happiness or pleasure to;
delight: It does my heart good to see you again.
- eat one's heart out, to have sorrow or longing dominate one's emotions;
grieve inconsolably: The children are eating their hearts out over their lost dog.
- from the bottom of one's heart, with complete sincerity. Also, from one's heart, from the heart.
- have a heart, to be compassionate or merciful: Please have a heart and give her another chance.
- have at heart, to have as an object, aim, or desire: to have another's best interests at heart.
- have one's heart in one's mouth, to be very anxious or fearful: He wanted to do the courageous thing, but his heart was in his mouth.
- have one's heart in the right place, to be fundamentally kind, generous, or well-intentioned: The old gentleman may have a stern manner, but his heart is in the right place.
- heart and soul, enthusiastically;
completely: They entered heart and soul into the spirit of the holiday.
- in one's heart of hearts, in one's private thoughts or feelings;
deep within one: He knew, in his heart of hearts, that the news would be bad.
- lose one's heart to, to fall in love with: He lost his heart to the prima ballerina.
- near one's heart, of great interest or concern to one: It is a cause that is very near his heart.Also, close to one's heart.
- not have the heart, to lack the necessary courage or callousness to do something: No one had the heart to tell him he was through as an actor.
- set one's heart against, to be unalterably opposed to: She had set her heart against selling the statue.Also, have one's heart set against.
- set one's heart at rest, to dismiss one's anxieties: She couldn't set her heart at rest until she knew he had returned safely.
- set one's heart on, to wish for intensely;
determine on: She has set her heart on going to Europe after graduation.Also, have one's heart set on.
- take heart, to regain one's courage;
become heartened: Her son's death was a great blow, but she eventually took heart, convinced that God had willed it.
- take or lay to heart:
- to think seriously about;
concern oneself with: He took to heart his father's advice.
- to be deeply affected by;
grieve over: She was prone to take criticism too much to heart.
- to one's heart's content, until one is satisfied;
as much or as long as one wishes: The children played in the snow to their heart's content.
- wear one's heart on one's sleeve:
- to make one's intimate feelings or personal affairs known to all: She was not the kind who would wear her heart on her sleeve.
- to be liable to fall in love;
fall in love easily: How lovely to be young and wear our hearts on our sleeves!
- with all one's heart:
- with earnestness or zeal.
- with willingness;
cordially: She welcomed the visitors with all her heart.
- to fix in the heart.
- to encourage.
(wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
(in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Double Heart Wedding Invitations have 5 photos , they are Double Heart Wedding Invitations #1 Afforable Laser Cut Double Hearts Folded Wedding Invites ., Online Pink And Black Double Hearts Pocket Wedding Invites EWRI026; Free Response Cards EWRI026. General Information, Delightful Double Heart Wedding Invitations Amazing Pictures #3 Double Happiness Wedding Invitations Uk Double Happiness Wedding Invitations Uk Double Happiness Wedding Invitations Uk Double, Amazing Double Heart Wedding Invitations Amazing Ideas #4 As Low As $1.08 Per Card On Zazzle.com – Choose Quantity And See Your Discount, Ordinary Double Heart Wedding Invitations #5 White Wedding Invitation. Here are the images:
Online Pink And Black Double Hearts Pocket Wedding Invites EWRI026; Free Response Cards EWRI026. General Information
Delightful Double Heart Wedding Invitations Amazing Pictures #3 Double Happiness Wedding Invitations Uk Double Happiness Wedding Invitations Uk Double Happiness Wedding Invitations Uk Double
Amazing Double Heart Wedding Invitations Amazing Ideas #4 As Low As $1.08 Per Card On Zazzle.com – Choose Quantity And See Your Discount
Ordinary Double Heart Wedding Invitations #5 White Wedding Invitation
Everybody knows that they have to enhance the dining table for a wedding party. Double Heart Wedding Invitations are generally utilized contain candles and bouquets. In order to make you, the decor is vital along with the guests asked to go to while attending your wedding, and comfortable. There are many wedding decorating tips as possible utilize on your such day that is big.
Listed below are seven significant aspects that is typically ignored producing and when developing Double Heart Wedding Invitations.
Creating a Special Wedding Decorations At Entrance. The access for your wedding could be the initial thing observed directly from the guests that are invited, and it surely will give you the first impression for them, before they enter and attend the wedding. We advocate that you simply work with a desirable and unique decoration in this segment. Use plants or woods on either aspect of the entrance as part of the decor and add a few bouquets and photo frames inside the hall to carry on to be a spectacular feeling of your marriage ceremony.
Double Heart Wedding Invitations Images Collection
Related Photos of Double Heart Wedding Invitations