Photo 1 of 7Next
Wedding Band 14K White Gold 6mm (superb Mens 14k White Gold Wedding Bands #1)
Mens 14k White Gold Wedding Bands was uploaded at November 14, 2017 at 5:27 pm. It is posted on the Wedding Band category. Mens 14k White Gold Wedding Bands is tagged with Mens 14k White Gold Wedding Bands, Mens, 14k, White, Gold, Wedding, Bands..
(menz),USA pronunciation n., pl. men's.
- a range of sizes in even and odd numbers for garments made for men.
- a garment in this size range.
- the department or section of a store where these garments are sold.
(hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation
adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
- a precious yellow metallic element, highly malleable and ductile, and not subject to oxidation or corrosion. Symbol: Au;
at. wt.: 196.967;
at. no.: 79;
sp. gr.: 19.3 at 20°C.
- a quantity of gold coins: to pay in gold.
- a monetary standard based on this metal;
- something likened to this metal in brightness, preciousness, superiority, etc.: a heart of gold.
- a bright, metallic yellow color, sometimes tending toward brown.
- See gold medal.
- (cap.) the code name for one of the five D-day invasion beaches, assaulted by British troops.
- consisting of gold.
- pertaining to gold.
- like gold.
- of the color of gold.
- indicating the fiftieth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary. See table under wedding anniversary.
- (of a record, CD, or cassette) having sold a minimum of 500,000 copies.
(wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
(band),USA pronunciation n.
- a company of persons or, sometimes, animals or things, joined, acting, or functioning together;
troop: a band of protesters.
- a group of instrumentalists playing music of a specialized type: rock band; calypso band; mariachi band.
- a musical group, usually employing brass, percussion, and often woodwind instruments, that plays esp. for marching or open-air performances.
- See big band.
- See dance band.
- a division of a nomadic tribe;
a group of individuals who move and camp together and subsist by hunting and gathering.
- a group of persons living outside the law: a renegade band.
- to beat the band, [Informal.]energetically;
abundantly: It rained all day to beat the band.
- to unite in a troop, company, or confederacy.
- to unite;
confederate (often fol. by together): They banded together to oust the chairman.
The post about Mens 14k White Gold Wedding Bands have 7 photos , they are Wedding Band 14K White Gold 6mm, Men's 5mm Wedding Band Milgrain Finish 14K White Gold, 14k White Gold Mens Wedding Band With Brushed Finish, Low Dome Comfort Fit Wedding Ring In 14k White Gold, Mens 1.10ct Princess Cut Diamond Wedding Band Ring 14k White Gold / Front Jewelers, T.W. Round Cut Diamond Men's Wedding Band 14K White Gold | My Trio Rings | BT560W14KM, 14k White Gold Mens Wedding Band 7mm Comfort Fit. Following are the images:
Men's 5mm Wedding Band Milgrain Finish 14K White Gold
14k White Gold Mens Wedding Band With Brushed Finish
Low Dome Comfort Fit Wedding Ring In 14k White Gold
Mens 1.10ct Princess Cut Diamond Wedding Band Ring 14k White Gold / Front Jewelers
T.W. Round Cut Diamond Men's Wedding Band 14K White Gold | My Trio Rings | BT560W14KM
14k White Gold Mens Wedding Band 7mm Comfort Fit
Request card is one form of a reflection of a Mens 14k White Gold Wedding Bands. Perhaps, invitation cards really are a representation of a wedding party's face. Naturally, apart from a happy time for her family and that woman, a marriage party can be quite a time to get as well as people who have not match. Nevertheless, a request cards that are poor is likely to make people who assume his arrival didn't attend.
Invitation Card Layout. Prepare some request card style. Card design you may get from position, internet or request card you'll ever acquire. Check with your companion which layout you'll utilize.
For your requirements who're preparing for marriage it is worth cautious in choosing the request card that will be delivered to friends and relatives, and watchful. Invitations are created to convey details about who's planning to get some time married and place of the event plainly. You should look at in producing and picking Mens 14k White Gold Wedding Bands are as follows.
Attach photos Prewedding. If you'd like to place an image pre-wedding the best one is then chosen by. Installation Pre Wedding photo enough to greatly help visitors to learn who is going to get married. It may be an invited visitor a vintage pal or perhaps get acquainted with your parents.
7 images of Mens 14k White Gold Wedding Bands
Random Galleries on Mens 14k White Gold Wedding Bands