Photo 1 of 3Next
Really Cool Unique Mens Wedding Bands (exceptional Cool Guy Wedding Rings #1)
Cool Guy Wedding Rings was posted at November 14, 2017 at 5:27 pm. It is uploaded on the Wedding Ring category. Cool Guy Wedding Rings is labelled with Cool Guy Wedding Rings, Cool, Guy, Wedding, Rings..
(ko̅o̅l),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n., v.
- moderately cold;
neither warm nor cold: a rather cool evening.
- feeling comfortably or moderately cold: I'm perfectly cool, but open the window if you feel hot.
- imparting a sensation of moderate coldness or comfortable freedom from heat: a cool breeze.
- permitting such a sensation: a cool dress.
- not excited;
under control: to remain cool in the face of disaster.
- not hasty;
deliberate: a cool and calculated action.
- lacking in interest or enthusiasm: a cool reply to an invitation.
- lacking in warmth or cordiality: a cool reception.
- calmly audacious or impudent: a cool lie.
- aloof or unresponsive;
indifferent: He was cool to her passionate advances.
- unaffected by emotions;
dispassionate: She made a cool appraisal of all the issues in the dispute.
- (of a number or sum) without exaggeration or qualification: a cool million dollars.
- (of colors) with green, blue, or violet predominating.
excellent: a real cool comic.
- characterized by great facility;
highly skilled or clever: cool maneuvers on the parallel bars.
- socially adept: It's not cool to arrive at a party too early.
- something that is cool;
a cool part, place, time, etc.: in the cool of the evening.
poise: an executive noted for maintaining her cool under pressure.
- blow one's cool. See blow 2 (def. 34).
- to become cool (sometimes fol. by down or off): The soup cooled in five minutes. We cooled off in the mountain stream.
- to become less ardent, cordial, etc.;
- to make cool;
impart a sensation of coolness to.
- to lessen the ardor or intensity of;
moderate: Disappointment cooled his early zealousness.
- cool down, to bring the body back to its normal physiological level after fast, vigorous exercise or activity by gradually slowing the pace of activity or by doing gentle exercises or stretches.
- cool it, [Slang.]calm down;
take it easy.
- cool off, [Informal.]to become calmer or more reasonable: Wait until he cools off before you talk to him again.
- cool one's heels. See heel 1 (def. 18).
- cool out, [Slang.]to calm or settle down;
relax: cooling out at the beach.
(gī),USA pronunciation n., v., guyed, guy•ing.
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a nice guy.
- Usually, guys. persons of either sex;
people: Could one of you guys help me with this?
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a grotesquely dressed person.
- (often cap.) a grotesque effigy of Guy Fawkes that is paraded through the streets and burned on Guy Fawkes Day.
- give the guy to, to escape from (someone);
give (someone) the slip.
- to jeer at or make fun of;
(wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
The article about Cool Guy Wedding Rings have 3 photos it's including Really Cool Unique Mens Wedding Bands, 36 Unusual & Unconventional Wedding Rings For Men, Really Cool Unique Mens Wedding Bands. Below are the photos:
36 Unusual & Unconventional Wedding Rings For Men
Really Cool Unique Mens Wedding Bands
For picking frequently and Cool Guy Wedding Rings who does not sometimes have a while makes males under pressure. Because there are some things that need your awareness thus, you are taken by it in a marriage group. Well, listed below are on choosing a a wedding ring man, four tips.
Alter the Fashion Males Such. The first thing in picking a wedding-ring for guys, you must do can be a a wedding ring to modify the product with the design of the person. You can fit the ring type using a hobby or work they are doing. As an example, in the event the men who have a difficult career in the outdoors or enjoy activities including extreme character, it is greater never to use gemstones. Lost or broken jewels can be led to by this.
Modify with Persona. Matching design or style a-ring with another personis personality might be one option. For example, a man that wants anything conventional to become right to utilize a gold or magic and has a humble character ring. So that it appears basic and traditional in addition, the style of the ring might be made ordinary.
Cool Guy Wedding Rings Photos Album
Random Pictures on Cool Guy Wedding Rings