Photo 1 of 5Next
14K Vintage Retro 1950s Diamond Engagement Ring Wedding Band Set (lovely 1950s Wedding Rings #1)
This post about 1950s Wedding Rings was posted on November 14, 2017 at 5:27 pm. It is published at the Wedding Ring category. 1950s Wedding Rings is labelled with 1950s Wedding Rings, 1950s, Wedding, Rings..
(wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
n., v., ringed, ring•ing.
- a typically circular band of metal or other durable material, esp. one of gold or other precious metal, often set with gems, for wearing on the finger as an ornament, a token of betrothal or marriage, etc.
- anything having the form of such a band: a napkin ring; a smoke ring.
- a circular or surrounding line or mark: dark rings around the eyes.
- a circular course: to dance in a ring.
- a number of persons or things situated in a circle or in an approximately circular arrangement: a ring of stones; a ring of hills.
- the outside edge of a circular body, as a wheel;
- an enclosed area, often circular, as for a sports contest or exhibition: a circus ring.
- a bullring.
- an enclosure in which boxing and wrestling matches take place, usually consisting of a square, canvas-covered platform with surrounding ropes that are supported at each corner by posts.
- the sport of boxing;
prizefighting: the heyday of the ring.
- (formerly in the U.S., now only in Brit.) an area in a racetrack where bookmakers take bets.
- a group of persons cooperating for unethical, illicit, or illegal purposes, as to control stock-market prices, manipulate politicians, or elude the law: a ring of dope smugglers.
- a single turn in a spiral or helix or in a spiral course.
- [Geom.]the area or space between two concentric circles.
- See annual ring.
- a circle of bark cut from around a tree.
- a number of atoms so united that they may be graphically represented in cyclic form. Cf. chain (def. 7).
- rowlock (def. 1).
- a bowlike or circular piece at the top of an anchor, to which the chain or cable is secured. See diag. under anchor.
- Also called spinning ring. (in the ring-spinning frame) a circular track of highly polished steel on which the traveler moves and which imparts twists to the yarn by variations in its vertical movement.
- a unit of measurement of the diameter of cigars, equal to 1/64 of an inch.Also called ring gauge.
- See piston ring.
- a set that is closed under the operations of addition and multiplication and that is an Abelian group with respect to addition and an associative semigroup with respect to multiplication and in which the distributive laws relating the two operations hold.
- run rings around, to be obviously superior to;
outdo: As an artist, she can run rings around her brother.
- throw or toss one's hat in or into the ring. See hat (def. 7).
- to surround with a ring;
- to form into a ring.
- to insert a ring through the nose of (an animal).
- to hem in (animals) by riding or circling about them.
- to girdle (def. 11).
- (in horseshoes, ringtoss, etc.) to encircle (a stake or peg) with a ring, horseshoe, etc.
- to form a ring or rings.
- to move in a ring or a constantly curving course: The road rings around the mountain.
1950s Wedding Rings have 5 images , they are 14K Vintage Retro 1950s Diamond Engagement Ring Wedding Band Set, 1950s Sapphire And Diamond Ring. Engagement Ring In Platinum And Yellow Gold. Addy On, 14K Vintage Retro 1950s Diamond Engagement Ring Wedding Band Set, 1950s Diamond 14K Gold Engagement Ring & Wedding Band SET W/ Original ., Natural Morganite Solid 14K White Gold Diamond Engagement Ring. Below are the photos:
1950s Sapphire And Diamond Ring. Engagement Ring In Platinum And Yellow Gold. Addy On
14K Vintage Retro 1950s Diamond Engagement Ring Wedding Band Set
1950s Diamond 14K Gold Engagement Ring & Wedding Band SET W/ Original .
Natural Morganite Solid 14K White Gold Diamond Engagement Ring
We'll give some recommendations on building a wedding day invitation to you before discussing 1950s Wedding Rings. Add Chart, first. Road is a very important factor that must be accomplished. You specified inside the invitation card since not totally all the welcomed guests understand the target. Moreover, the positioning of the wedding is a difficult to find the existence of the clear place would be valuable.
Report Types To Load and Protect. Select the form of paper that's appropriate request to display the sweetness of style and design. Being a match focus, you can add a bow corresponding along with document and address the invitation's content. You can also include designs of love or initials of spouse and one's title. Use an invitation envelopes and labels to publish a descriptive title to get an honor to the receiver.
Consequently , some methods for you who want to get the finest 1950s Wedding Rings on your marriage party.
Articles Obvious. Collection of typeface or the font that will be utilized on the request cards should be distinct so that the person is not in reading, wrong. Choose a font that is simple and clear impressed to accomplish readers who browse the record of his bride, the full time and host to setup.
5 photos of 1950s Wedding Rings
Related Photos of 1950s Wedding Rings