Photo 1 of 1
Seal And Send Wedding Invitations: Starry Night Seal And Send Invitation (charming Inexpensive Seal And Send Wedding Invitations #1)
The post of Inexpensive Seal And Send Wedding Invitations was uploaded on September 9, 2017 at 2:09 pm. It is published in the Wedding Invitation category. Inexpensive Seal And Send Wedding Invitations is tagged with Inexpensive Seal And Send Wedding Invitations, Inexpensive, Seal, And, Send, Wedding, Invitations..
(in′ik spen′siv),USA pronunciation adj.
- not expensive;
not high in price;
(sēl),USA pronunciation n.
- an embossed emblem, figure, symbol, word, letter, etc., used as attestation or evidence of authenticity.
- a stamp, medallion, ring, etc., engraved with such a device, for impressing paper, wax, lead, or the like: The king took the seal from his finger and applied it to the document.
- the impression so obtained: It was unmistakably the royal seal on the document.
- a mark or symbol attached to a legal document and imparting a formal character to it, originally wax with an impression.
- a piece of wax or similar adhesive substance so attached to an envelope, folded document, etc., that it must be broken when the object is opened, insuring that the contents have not been tampered with or altered.
- anything that tightly or completely closes or secures a thing, as closures or fastenings for doors and railroad cars, adhesive stamps and tapes used to secure the flap of an envelope, etc.
- something that keeps a thing secret: Her vow was the seal that kept her silent.
- a decorative stamp, esp. as given to contributors to a charitable fund: a Christmas seal.
- a mark, sign, symbol, or the like, serving as visible evidence of something.
- anything that serves as assurance, confirmation, or bond: She gave the plan her seal of approval.
- a small amount of water held by a trap to exclude foul gases from a sewer or the like.
- the depth of the part of the water that actually excludes the gases.
- set one's seal to, to give one's approval to;
endorse: Both families have set their seal to the marriage.
- the seals, [Brit.]the tokens or signs of public office.
- to affix a seal to in authorization, testimony, etc.
- to assure, confirm, or bind with or as if with a seal: They sealed the bargain with a handshake.
- to impress a seal upon as evidence of legal or standard exactness, measure, quality, etc.
- to close by any form of fastening that must be broken before access can be gained.
- to fasten or close tightly by or as if by a seal: She was sealing envelopes. My lips are sealed.
- to decide irrevocably: to seal someone's fate.
- to grant under one's seal or authority, as a pardon.
- [Mormon Ch.]to make (a marriage or adoption) forever binding;
- to bring (a plug and jack or socket) into locked or fully aligned position.
- seal off:
- to close hermetically: to seal off a jar.
- to block (an entrance, area, etc.) completely so as to prevent escape or entrance: The police sealed off the area after the bomb threat was received.
(and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
(send),USA pronunciation v., sent, send•ing.
- to cause, permit, or enable to go: to send a messenger; They sent their son to college.
- to cause to be conveyed or transmitted to a destination: to send a letter.
- to order, direct, compel, or force to go: The president sent troops to Asia.
- to direct, propel, or deliver to a particular point, position, condition, or direction: to send a punch to the jaw; The punch sent the fighter reeling.
- to emit, discharge, or utter (usually fol. by off, out, or through): The lion sent a roar through the jungle.
- to cause to occur or befall: The people beseeched Heaven to send peace to their war-torn village.
- to transmit (a signal).
- to transmit (an electromagnetic wave or the like) in the form of pulses.
- to delight or excite: Frank Sinatra's records used to send her.
- to dispatch a messenger, agent, message, etc.
- to transmit a signal: The ship's radio sends on a special band of frequencies.
- send down, to expel, esp. from Oxford or Cambridge.
- send for, to request the coming or delivery of;
summon: If her temperature goes up, send for the doctor.
- send forth:
- to produce;
yield: plants sending forth new leaves.
- to dispatch out of a country as an export.
- to issue, as a publication: They have sent forth a report to the stockholders.
- to emit or discharge: The flowers sent forth a sweet odor.
- send in, to cause to be dispatched or delivered to a destination: Send in your contest entries to this station.
- send off, to cause to depart or to be conveyed from oneself;
dismiss: His teacher sent him off to the principal's office.
- send out:
- to distribute;
- to send on the way;
dispatch: They sent out their final shipment last week.
- to order delivery: We sent out for coffee.
- send packing, to dismiss curtly;
send away in disgrace: The cashier was stealing, so we sent him packing.
- send round, to circulate or dispatch widely: Word was sent round about his illness.
- send up:
- to release or cause to go upward;
- to sentence or send to prison: He was convicted and sent up for life.
- to expose the flaws or foibles of through parody, burlesque, caricature, lampoon, or other forms of satire: The new movie sends up merchants who commercialize Christmas.
(wed′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or ceremony of marrying;
- the anniversary of a marriage, or its celebration: They invited guests to their silver wedding.
- the act or an instance of blending or joining, esp. opposite or contrasting elements: a perfect wedding of conservatism and liberalism.
- a merger.
- of or pertaining to a wedding: the wedding ceremony; a wedding dress.
(in′vi tā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of inviting.
- the written or spoken form with which a person is invited.
- something offered as a suggestion: an invitation to consider a business merger.
- attraction or incentive;
- a provocation: The speech was an invitation to rebellion.
Inexpensive Seal And Send Wedding Invitations have 1 attachments it's including Seal And Send Wedding Invitations: Starry Night Seal And Send Invitation. Following are the images:
Before discussing Inexpensive Seal And Send Wedding Invitations allow me to provide you with some advice on choosing a superior bridal dress. Set uniformity and a budget to check out. We've setting a budget to picking a weddingdress is, if you choose to make a wedding dress on a famous developer or lease a marriage dress yourself in bridal confidence you. General it should be allocated despite the fact the estimate is almost never suitable. You maybe even spend less of one's budget to choose the perfect wedding dress or will probably spend more as opposed to budget collection.
Well, currently you realize how to select Inexpensive Seal And Send Wedding Invitations in wedding party, it can be applied by you later when make an effort to attend the marriage party.
Choose Shade. Take into consideration choosing a textile colour bridetobe charged later on, if you wish to follow the history of the certain location, or the european history of choosing a wedding dress in white, or possibly that matches the color of the favorites and many more items that may be used to find the shade of the cloth bridal collection for you personally.
Inexpensive Seal And Send Wedding Invitations Images Album
Similar Photos of Inexpensive Seal And Send Wedding Invitations